Monday, February 22, 2010

Sd Card Says Cannot Rename I Need Help On Usin My Micro SD Card For My Mp3 Player Phone!?

I need help on usin my micro SD card for my mp3 player phone!? - sd card says cannot rename

I have to go wrong my my my card and a USB adapter cable is everything, just think of the .. I think I need to think professional help. But I open Windows Media Player and at first glance appear, and what you want .. Name if the name that says "Windows Media Player can not find the file. If you can play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, trying to the question to a file that is moved, or renamed deleted point. This means to say that I can not get music on my phone, my book does not say anything meaningful, but I'm here and now i dont kno what can be done! someone help me, thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment