Sunday, January 10, 2010

Paso Fino Tack I Want To Buy A Paso Fino Horse. Does Anyone Have One? What Are They Like?

I want to buy a Paso Fino horse. Does anyone have one? What are they like? - paso fino tack

I had horses for about 10 years, and I look forward to another soon to buy. I'm really interested in Paso Finos, but I've never traveled. I had a Shetland pony, a Welsh and Arabian thoroughbreds. I is very different horse breeds no manners riding gaits. Seeking a pleasure and a race track, and I heard that they are good. I'm also a little person, so that its small size is a good thing. Moreover, we hear how they are spirit, and I was asked if someone could give me some information on their personality, etc. I can also English or Western riding, but I see several kinds of tactics they use. What is the most common (or more) to install? Do they have saddles and bridles particular race, because of the shape of the back, air, etc.? Any information would be very grateful!

3 comments:

Lexa said...

Hi!
I found your blog through google blogger search.
I have two Paso Finos and am well into the Paso Fino community.
This is our association website: http://pfha.org It should be helpful when looking for nearby farms that are selling horses and offering board if you don't already have your own place, and is also a very good place to look for trainers in your area.
They are spirited horses, but not mean. They are very intelligent horses. Traditionally they use Colombian tack since they are spanish horses, but I myself use an english dressage saddle while I've seen others use western tack. They're very versatile horses and can do pretty much anything except get over those huge jumps that the Hanoverians get over!
If you have any other questions, feel free to email me! dolce.vita19@yahoo.com
And stop by my blog, I'm documenting my experience training my Paso Fino mare. http://trainer-in-training.blogspot.com

coorscow... said...

Paso Fino horses are great .. Personally, I am not better in Peru, but because I grew up around them ...

Paso Fino are very nice .. and are not easy in general, the fear that is only major health problem DSLD band a degenerative disease in his legs .. resist Greets Peruvian Pasos

You can dispute any tactics or PP in Western Europe and traditional tactics

Send any questions like a message

eddie h said...

To visit Hello, I'm going to find a way, if you are in the Delray Beach. Grassland is a place called suneshine in 441 between clintmoore Alantic one RD in 441 species of birds when you go there will be a door does not open when the line where it says stop.when is achieved through the doorway to draw Street, turn left onto the Street, turn right on to the road on the right side ... Barns remain legal, but at the end of the road on your left you will see a stable and barn is a man named Fred George is to find a horse for the good fortune to go left .... Eddie

Post a Comment